A Tale of Two Schools OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

A Tale of Two Schools OOC

Post by Shadowfax278 »

for character forms and discussion about the rp, like questions and the like so they don't clutter the rp.

A Tale of Two Schools IC thread
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 10/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
whitewing1339
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the land of imagination where everything is real.

Re: A Tale of Two Schools OOC

Post by whitewing1339 »

Woohoo~!! ^^ I finally managed to finish my character, though it took me awhile.

Username: whitewing1339
Name:: Sai Adella
Spoiler
Age 15
Grade: 1st year - Freshman
School: Alpine Academy
Type: Spell-caster/Illusionist
Personality: Sai is very quiet, he doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't know unless he has to or someone talks to him first. He'll reply but he doesn't hardly ever initiates a conversation. He's close to Mari and tends to stick by her whenever possible, to him she's like a real sister. She is so far the only one he really goes to if he needs help with anything. He's very passive and doesn't seem to care no matter what happens to him, when he was younger he got picked on a lot and Marissa always stood up for him. He enjoys reading and practicing his abilities. He doesn't often show others what he can do however his emotions tend to have a play in his powers, while he usually needs to cast a spell for something to happen if he's scared or upset than depending on the situation he only needs to concentrate greatly on what he wants to make it happen. He dislikes showing anyone his left eye because of the scar across it, which is why he keeps it bandaged up. It's unclear how he got the scar but he's had it since he was saved from the ocean. He's doesn't really care for sports, but he does like to run. He likes to read and write, listen to music, and he also enjoys coming up with new spells and practicing them.
Looks: Image
He has a scar across his left eye which impairs it's vision, he keeps it bandaged as if he tries to see out of it he gets really bad headaches. Both of his eyes are the same color.
History: Nothing is known about Sai from before he was eight. He was found after almost drowning in the ocean and had been saved by a tourist who had been out on the water taking pictures. Afterwards being unable to identify him or locate any family members he was sent to an orphanage. It's not clear whether he even has any memories of his past and if he does than he gives no indication of it. The only thing anyone had to go off of to find out about him was the word Sai that had been sowed into the shirt he was wearing when he was found, it's always been assumed that it was his name, but whether it is or not is still unclear. He was adopted into Mari's family when he was ten, her mother worked at the orphanage where he was staying. She had noticed that he wasn't a normal human when she saw him speaking to himself as though he were casting some sort of spell and then items would appear before him. After awhile she and her family decided to adopt him. This will be his first year at Alpine Academy.
Other: :t-corner: He's Marissa's younger brother, however not by blood, he was adopted into her family.
Name: Marissa (Mari) Adella
Spoiler
Grade: 3rd Year - Junior
School: Alpine Academy
Type: Shape-shifter
Personality: Mari is naturally protective of people she cares about, especially Sai who she treats as though he were her real brother. She's strong-minded and goes at her own pace. She has a love of music and cute things. While she can turn into many kinds of animals, unless a situation calls for something else she prefers shifting into a wolf. She doesn't always think before she acts and has a habit of letting her emotions cloud her judgement. Despite the fact that she usually has a 'responsible big sister' attitude about her she's not against breaking rules if she feels like it.
History: Marissa has led a pretty normal life, considering she's a shape-shifter. She was twelve when her parents decided to adopt Sai into their family, but she was ecstatic when she found out because she'd always wanted a younger sibling. Because she had spent her whole life with her parents teaching her how to use her powers she was able to fit in with humans easily, however she decided to transfer to Alpine Academy when they decided to send Sai there, so this would be her first year at the school as well.
Other: :t-corner: She's Sai's older sister, but not by blood since he's adopted.
Name: Arya Marisk
Spoiler
Grade: 2nd Year - Sophmore
School: Black Void Academy
Type: Water and lightning Elementalist
Personality: Arya is a bit of a party-girl, she does what she wants, whether it gets her into trouble or not. She has a tendency to fall asleep in class, usually because she stays up late into the night. She's a rebel to say the least and she has a dislike of authority. She'll do the exact opposite of what she's told to for the simple reason that she can. To people who don't know her very well she can seem off-putting, and even cold if she's in a bad mood, but she's actually very loyal to the people who she likes.
History: I will save it for the RP
Other: :t-corner:
I totally thought I had already posted these three up, but anywho here they are. :3
Last edited by whitewing1339 on February 3rd, 2015, 1:43:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

To interesting not to join!

Username: ParadiseSeeker
Name: Clark Havilard
Spoiler
Grade: 3rd year
School : Alpine Academy
Type : vampire
Personality: Clark is a loud outgoing girl and is also flirtatious, she loves to meet new people and is always up to do anything fun. So in short this girl is bubbly and seems like nothing can let her down. Despite her act Clark is a very smart, sensible girl she knows when to flee from a fight or stand her ground. Clark also knows how to control her hunger, when she kills she goes into a state of depression and will not come out of it for at least three weeks.
Looks : Image
History : Although Clark looks young she is quiet old, she is from the fifteenth century and ruled a large empire. Clark was greatly loved in her kingdom until her closest friend betrayed her and attempted to kill her. Not knowing she was a vampire the friend stabbed her which only made Clark mad, sending her into a killer state. Clark killed half her kingdom and blamed it on a plague that went down in history. After that Clark staked herself and went into a long sleep, until a few years from now where she awoke and joined the academy.
Other : :t-corner: Clark's English is not that great
Name: Lance Weathers
Spoiler
class : fencing
School : Alpine academy
Type : werewolf
Personality: Lance has a bad boy sense about him (if that makes sense) during class he is nice and tolerable, outside of class he is flirtatious and acts like a normal teenager.
Looks : Image
Werewolf Form: pure black with blue eyes
History : to be in rp except this part: he was raised without parents but in a gang
Other : he is a student teacher...(if that's ok )

Name: Robin (last name unknown)
Spoiler
Grade: first year
School: Black void Academy
Type : controls nature
Personality: Robin is quiet and rarely talks, she is shy but selfless and caring. When she does talk it is kind and happy, Robin is starting to talk now and join in with other students in the pranks the play on each other. Although she does not help to make them she watches and occasionally laughs. Robin is coming out of her shell.
History : at the age of fourteen Robin just showed up at the school and never said anything else about her past. Although robin does give hints like she is always seen near trees alone like she is talking to them. Also she wakes in the middle of the night screaming "don't hurt me!" And she crys.
Other : :t-corner: she is hiding something from everyone
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on March 13th, 2015, 10:48:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

accepted PS but you might want to edit Lance's form to instead say "Grade" instead of "Class" since that's not part of the form

Username: Sf278
Name: Avery
Spoiler
Grade: junior
School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy): Alpine Academy for Gifted Children
Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.): elemental (can control water, earth, fire/lightning, air, shadow/darkness, and metal)
Personality: shy, kind, nice, a bit stubborn at times, and can be a bit mysterious as well.
Looks (can be pic or description): Image - she wears this though instead of what's in the picture.
History (optional): doesn't talk about it
Other (optional): :t-corner:; also likes Lance (if that's okay with you PS)

Code: Select all

[b]Username[/b]: Sf278
[b]Name[/b]: Avery
[spoiler][b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Gender[/b]: female
[b]Grade[/b]: junior
[b]School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy)[/b]: Alpine Academy for Gifted Children
[b]Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.)[/b]: elemental (can control water, earth, fire/lightning, air, shadow/darkness, and metal)
[b]Personality[/b]: shy, kind, nice, a bit stubborn at times, and can be a bit mysterious as well.
[b]Looks (can be pic or description)[/b]: [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t78/dragonet_skysong/RP%20characters/8C995D44-8F41-46C5-9D67-316ACB624982.jpg[/img] - she wears [url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/dragonet_skysong/media/rp%20char%20accessories/60DC9B6E-0B0A-45B3-86BA-D2150C32F200.jpg.html]this[/url] though instead of what's in the picture.
[b]History (optional)[/b]: doesn't talk about it
[b]Other (optional)[/b]: :t-corner:; also likes Lance (if that's okay with you PS)[/spoiler
Username: Sf278
Name: Katrina (Kat)
Spoiler
Grade: junior
School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy): Black Void Academy
Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.): vampire
Personality: can be a bit cold at first but once she gets used to others that any to be friends with her, she's really nice and kind. she can also be a bit stubborn as well and shy around boys.
Looks (can be pic or description): Image
History (optional): basically when she was 10, she was bitten by a vampire intruder and was the only one in her family to survive. because of that, she was adopted by a another group of vampires and they took care of her. when they learned of Black Void Academy, they took her there and she's been there ever since.
Other (optional): :t-corner:

Code: Select all

[b]Username[/b]: Sf278
[b]Name[/b]: Katrina (Kat)
[spoiler][b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Gender[/b]: female
[b]Grade[/b]: junior
[b]School (Alpine Academy for Gifted Children or Black Void Academy)[/b]: Black Void Academy
[b]Type (shifter, elemental, vampire, etc.)[/b]: vampire
[b]Personality[/b]: can be a bit cold at first but once she gets used to others that any to be friends with her, she's really nice and kind. she can also be a bit stubborn as well and shy around boys.
[b]Looks (can be pic or description)[/b]: [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t78/dragonet_skysong/RP%20characters/B8EE7FE1-5977-427B-A391-EBBCABF12F8A-1.jpg[/img]
[b]History (optional)[/b]: basically when she was 10, she was bitten by a vampire intruder and was the only one in her family to survive. because of that, she was adopted by a another group of vampires and they took care of her. when they learned of Black Void Academy, they took her there and she's been there ever since.
[b]Other (optional)[/b]: :t-corner:[/spoiler]
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 3rd, 2015, 11:56:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

That's fine Shadow if she likes Lance also I fixed Lance's profile to grade I don't know why it said class.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okay and maybe you accidentally used the teacher form instead of the student one because that on has "class" instead of "grade"

oh just noticed that you want him to be a student teacher for fencing; you can change "grade" back to "class" for that and yes it's fine if he's that. sorry that I didn't notice that sooner :t-sweat: :facepalm:

gifting off and on ♥

ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Well I made Lance the fencing teacher if that's okay he was gonna have good grades and be one of the "I'm advanced so I have free time to teach" kids.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

I edited the above post to say that it's fine and you can change "grade" back to "class"

gifting off and on ♥

ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Alright
whitewing1339
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the land of imagination where everything is real.

Post by whitewing1339 »

Great~! Since all of these characters are accepted I'll go ahead and add them to the main page while we wait for some more people to join as well~!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”