Personality Types!

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Nuitari
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Personality Types!

Post by Nuitari »

Out of curiousity I tried it and well can't disagree much with the results: INTJ-a

(Introverted/Intuitive/Thinking/Judging/Assertive)

I mostly liked this part: "A paradox to most observers," which does fit me pretty much.
But the snow is blood stained,
You are the God of Death,
The Angel turns in to a Demon.

I love you even if your claws drip from blood,
Your smile is the one of a Demon on the face of an Angel

It is true...
Beauty is the Mask of Death...
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

(ISFJ-T), "The Defender."

Introverted/observant/feeling/judging/turbulent.
Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the Defender personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.
Defender personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. Defenders take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home.
I'd say it's about 50% accurate for me.
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
WaxRose
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WaxRose »

What type did you get?
Well, I had to take many platforms for this test for school and work. I've gotten both ESFP and ENFP.

What did you think of it?
I love both results! I can see myself as fitting in either category quite comfortably. But, there are small aspects of both that I differ from, usually those differences are found in the other type's personality.

Did you agree with your result?
Absolutely, on both counts.

What did you like and not like about your type?
Well, to list what I like or dislike about my type would be to list my likes and dislikes of myself. I love my ability to love people. I am a nurse in the real world and this characteristic allows me to easily form a bond between myself and my patients which, in turn, permits me to better heal my patients. I love that I am flexible and can easily adapt to change without whining. This makes a better person overall, especially in the workplace.
Now, dislikes are harder to list. I dislike my lack of confrontation. Both ESFPs and ENFPs try very hard to avoid conflict which makes it hard to stand up for oneself or loved ones. I can be very loud and flamboyant in social situations which makes for, oftentimes, extremely awkward and embarrassing moments. But, in all, I very fond of myself ^_^

Do you think it fits?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Is it a neat idea, or is it unfair to describe someone with just a series of letters?
I believe that it can be dangerous to solely rely on MBTI personality classifications. This is meant to be a tool for people to use to better understand themselves, but when you only look at the descriptions and you feel that you must match up perfectly to them, you may find yourself frustrated that you're "odd" or that you don't fit the mold. Each person is their own, on their own, and there is no one, ever, in all of time, that will ever, or has ever been the exact same as you. As long as you remember that, any personality test can be used in the manner that it was meant to be used, as a tool.
Please click. Much love <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
If we're gonna stand, we stand as GIANTS. If we're gonna walk, we walk as LIONS.

Return to “Hall of Speakers”