LTB Donis

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB a lot of things - Now buying donis!

Post by Revan »

Hitsugaya wrote:Hi Revan :wave:

Feel free to take a look at my for Sale/Trade Tab. There are some Past Donis and also some from the last years. Just tell me in which one(s) you are interested and we can talk about a fair offer. Thank you <3
Click me!
Ahh, so many shiny critters! :well: Well, I for sure would love the Lunar Avrael, both Arkenian Alsides, a male Ruffled Minikraken, two of the Platinum Torveus Dragons, a male Shuihu, and the Grizzled Pseudonox.

After that, depending on your asking price and my gold remaining, I'm very much interested in a pair of the Crowned Starfish, the Guardian Leo pair, a pair of Lakiran Uguay, a pair of Silvan Tycoleon, a pair of Ortus Lunestre Dragons, the Orindan Pheasant Gryphon, the Nacreous Tanglewyrm, the Gilded Mirrorfin, both Nollveir, and both Solveir.

I've been using caniskoppie's shard pricing from her profile as a guide, but please let me know how much you'd like for each of those lovely donis. <3
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Of course :wave:

i'm happy to hold them for you, we have 11:20 PM in germany and i'll go to bed in a few minutes. so i'll take a look tomorrow then about prices for them. but one thing i have to tell you, unfortunately the lunar avrael isn't for sale, i didn't notice its in this tab sorry, this is for someone else and just in the wrong tab, but all other ones i'm happy to sell to you. thank you so much for your interest in them all <3

Edit: I also use this list from caniskoppie, so the prices are fine with me :D

i put all the stuff you asked for into this tab click me!

feel free to take a look at this tab and tell me if you want anything more or if i should put anything back into my for sale/trade tab
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Aww, darn about the Avrael. I'm sure I'll find some somewhere though. They are a recent doni after all. ^.^

And no worries! I'm in no hurry. Sleep well! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi,

I have an extra Female Foenaran Pygmy Gryphon hatchling and Female Calidis Pygmy Gryphon hatchling in case you are interested. I didn't see them in the tabs you linked. So thought of asking ^.^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Enchanteddil wrote:Hi,

I have an extra Female Foenaran Pygmy Gryphon hatchling and Female Calidis Pygmy Gryphon hatchling in case you are interested. I didn't see them in the tabs you linked. So thought of asking ^.^
I don't have either! :well: How much are you asking for the two?
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

They are 2021 creatures and I usually refer caniskoppie's shard guide if Belmos doesn't have prices listed for them. That would make it 65k per shard. Is that price ok with you?

BTW, I also have a black keep rat (adult male) and I didn't see any in your tabs. Would you like to buy it?
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Enchanteddil wrote:They are 2021 creatures and I usually refer caniskoppie's shard guide if Belmos doesn't have prices listed for them. That would make it 65k per shard. Is that price ok with you?

BTW, I also have a black keep rat (adult male) and I didn't see any in your tabs. Would you like to buy it?
I'm good with that price. Should make it 520k then I believe. ^.^

Sadly I'll have to turn away the keep rat. I'm running really low on hold at this point, so I'm now looking for more recent releases instead. Thanks for offering though!
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi,

Would you be interested in a Temple Rhinoceros hatchling (unfrozen) and Ixotl hatchling (unfrozen)? I don't see them in your tabs and they are very recent ^.^ If you'd like them but need time to raise the gold, I can hold them for you, no problem (in case you are interested in them, that is ^.^ )
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Would you be interested in a Temple Rhinoceros hatchling (unfrozen) and Ixotl hatchling (unfrozen)? I don't see them in your tabs and they are very recent ^.^ If you'd like them but need time to raise the gold, I can hold them for you, no problem (in case you are interested in them, that is ^.^ )
I can buy them! How much for the two? ^.^
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Revan wrote:

I can buy them! How much for the two? ^.^
They are recent. So 40k a shard?

Return to “Kancha”