Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
DaedAir
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wings Of War || OOC

Post by DaedAir »

Hey guys. I'm starting to come back on again. Thanks for all your patience.

Rowan's History
Spoiler
So here's what I was thinking...

Rowan was a member of the clan at one time. But when his mate and him couldn't produce live eggs, they were both driven from the clan for said reason. Rowan tried entering his way back into the clan; first by voice, and then by force. Both times got him swatted away. The second, heeded him in a dead mate and broken wing. Rowan then got the message and backed away, veering as far away from the clan territory as he could. Unable to hunt for himself, Rowan was left scavenging or going hungry. On the brink of hunger and death, Rowan stumbled upon a elf, Daren. Daren, seeing the dragon could no longer fend for itself, decided to take the dragon in as his own, patching the dragon's wing as best as he could and teaching the dragon the ways of a village life. Although Daren told Rowan, that if he ever wished it, Rowan could leave his side and return to the wild.

Something sort of like this is what his wing used to look like...Now just imagine it patched up horribly and unable to stretch out to its full extent.
Digital art belongs to original owner, Neondragon.
Link to those who can not see it, or if it's to big.

If anyone wants to change or add to it (such as dragon who tore Rowan's wing, etc.), let me know.

Edit 1-- I was also thinking this for clans: Once a dragon is driven out of its clan, that clan will do anything in its power to protect its clan and prevent anyone entering back into the clan. Even if death is the answer, a proper burial is done. No clan goes to kill its own dragon, even if it's been driven out. Killing another dragon in a clan (be it your own or another) is viewed as murderous and is dealt rightly so, by death itself. This was brought into place when dragons started not producing wild heirs. It was not so much so, when dragons were healthy.
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

Hello! Welcome back! I was waiting for you to post. I'll do so asap!

I like it!

If killing dragons is considered murderous, then Khaos will have to hide what she did with the rogue, right? (Or maybe there's a special law surrounding them?)
DC scroll.
Evergen Weyr: a Dragonrider's of Pern RP site :haha:
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

Haven't posted anything in the RP. I will do so later tonight. And maybe she did it before the law was put in place??? Or maybe she found away around the current law???
ON A HIATUS DUE TO RL CRAP. ALL SERVICES CONDUCTED BY ME (DaedAir) ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

I guess Vampire will imagine something :derp:

Also, if you'd like, we can say that it was Raito who injured Rowan? Maybe even had a part in his mate's demise as well? "By accident", of course, he was just "fulfilling orders".
DC scroll.
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

Wow, just discovered this thread, and now I feel enlightened. Forgot we even had an OOC. :derp:
ImageImage
Looking for an RP partner? Check HERE!
Thank you for the gifts, everyone!
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

Khaos will have a clever way around that law. Can we say she did it after the law was put in place? It will make things more dramatic and interesting if some of the dragons start to think she isn't suited for leader position later on.

I also was curious of the leader of the clan, since it doesn't look like anyone has made a character for that, could I make one? Unless someone else wants to be the leader and Khaos' father lol
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

Yes yes yes make a leader to further drive Boreas into insanity :D

*ejem* And to give him a new challenge *ejem*
DC scroll.
DaedAir
CreaturesTrade

Post by DaedAir »

I an make a leader. But question as for input:

Should a make a noble leader...or ruthless leader?? Either one will, I'll make sure of it, drive Boreas insane. I'd rather do a noble leader. But I want some more input before I decide. I have pictures for both...but neither will be shown until I put him up in the Rp.

I know I still have yet to post. I dont have any internet access right now. I'm using my phone for all my posts, and I don't think my phone will hold the capacity for my long-ish posts. So please be patient.
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

I'd say noble but stern and with strong convictions... that way, we'll get a nice-ish character, but still some reasons to keep the tension between the clan and the village?

If that makes sense at all.
DC scroll.
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

My vote is with Solara's on this one. A noble but stern leader would work well, especially with what I kind of already put in Khaos' caracter sheet about her father.
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”