How do we feel about ARGs?

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

How do we feel about ARGs?

Post by audrei9 »

I felt like making an ARG where the primary method of communication was on virtual pet sites, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to just troll people without permission, even if I *am* trying to make them laugh.

Which is why I'm posting this in the roleplaying thread instead of anywhere else!

Does anyone want to see me write an ARG?
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How do we feel about ARGs?

Post by audrei9 »

OH, and by the way, there's a rare creature egg in the Jungle of Raza at the moment if anyone wants it. It's a green fox. I can't because I've already got 5 eggs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Re: How do we feel about ARGs?

Post by audrei9 »

So turns out the foxes aren't as rare as I thought. Eh, I still need to look for eggs for quests.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”