Returning player, missing creatures?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Peregrinealbatross
CreaturesTrade

Returning player, missing creatures?

Post by Peregrinealbatross »

Hello, and I hope everyone is having a good day!

I recently dug up this Magistream account of mine, and found that I only have a few eggs on here-- I think I recall trying to log in once before and finding also that all of my creatures were gone, and grabbed some more eggs.

I unfortunately don't have any evidence of what creatures I had, so I couldn't begin to list off what I don't have, but did notice my quest count is at 12 if that happens to help? If it's too much of a hassle or if it's genuinely impossible to recover the creatures I had, I understand completely, but I would be very happy if there was any way to recover my lost lil lads

Thank you for your time!
ImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Returning player, missing creatures?

Post by Kestrad »

Peregrinealbatross wrote: December 4th, 2023, 2:02:40 pm Hello, and I hope everyone is having a good day!

I recently dug up this Magistream account of mine, and found that I only have a few eggs on here-- I think I recall trying to log in once before and finding also that all of my creatures were gone, and grabbed some more eggs.

I unfortunately don't have any evidence of what creatures I had, so I couldn't begin to list off what I don't have, but did notice my quest count is at 12 if that happens to help? If it's too much of a hassle or if it's genuinely impossible to recover the creatures I had, I understand completely, but I would be very happy if there was any way to recover my lost lil lads

Thank you for your time!
Depending on when you last logged in, there were one or two catastrophic crashes between when your account was made and now that basically rolled back the server and caused a bunch of creatures to be lost. Possibly the creatures you lost were due to that? @Rosehill likely could look into what quest creatures/allies you're missing and give you new ones of those.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon

Return to “Support and Suggestions”