Problem with Trades

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Problem with Trades

Post by Seabra »

Hi!
I am currently struggling to add creatures to my trades. I have a "toggle tabs" button but when I click it nothing happens. It also shows me nothing for Main when I have creatures in there too O.o

5/25 Presents, thank you so much! ^_^
*My Pixel Art Shop* (Closed)

ImageImage
Wishlist

Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Problem with Trades

Post by Munin »

Adding creatures from other tabs has not yet been enabled as far as I know. However, critters in your main tab should show up
Here´s the news post regarding the re-enabling of trades: viewtopic.php?t=233268
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Problem with Trades

Post by Rosehill »

Seabra wrote: December 5th, 2023, 8:43:14 am Hi!
I am currently struggling to add creatures to my trades. I have a "toggle tabs" button but when I click it nothing happens. It also shows me nothing for Main when I have creatures in there too O.o
Which creatures did you have in your Main tab? Currently you only have live eggs, which naturally don't show up for trades, but did you have some others earlier as well that didn't show up in the trade view? :orly:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”