Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
sarahjazz
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by sarahjazz »

Spoiler
prettypretties wrote:
MistyoC wrote:
DammiaElsa407 wrote:I don't know if someone has already posted this error or not, but when I go to breed my pets I get the message below with no way to breed them.

zorp
I'm getting this too.
same here. looks like the page is just outputting/displaying a bunch of its code instead of actually implementing that code to form the page elements and functions usually seen.

also seeing the clickthreads from reindeer games in our 'view your posts' list, which they usually don't appear on.
Ditto. I've been getting this message too. Will this become one of those "repost this if you've been getting the same" things I see on the web now and then? If so, pass it on!
My only guess is either there's something sinister going on (magic or otherwise), or a certain mage has been causing (accidental) havoc again. Won't mention any names *cough cough.
Are these parts of any noteworthy importance do you think? e.g.
| ($_GET['cake'])
| ('Breeding Creature'); trigger_error('What exactly do you think you\'re doing then?')
| trigger_error('Even if those creatures seem uninterested in each other, breading them was successful! Whoopie doo! Eagerly you dash to see the results.')
| Even though it\'s not possible...')
<3 xoxo-comel! <3
ImageImage
Image-Free Mine here in profile for gold-miners!
LTT 2 GB Sintervos hatchies for 2 GB Krampen (1 hatchie + 1 adult) PM if interested!
Sanne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanne »

Been getting an error with the embed multiple option in my keep:

zorp
ImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

I get this error message when trying to change a SB kitsune and puvia...

Error! Using the item could not be done!

But it's not true - I have a changed critter of both in my main tab. Just wanted to let you know.

And it isn't an error persay but trying to figure out why suddenly all of my posts in the Reindeer Games folder are showing up...will never be able to find my actual current posts that I need to with all of those added. :crazy:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Just tried to do the repeatable Grass Forest quest.. all that happened was a blank white page.

Think I'll skip playing MS today and give Rose time to fix all the little oopsies. *hugs* for Rose
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

For some reason, my avatar isn't showing up.
Saphira455
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saphira455 »

Sanne wrote:Been getting an error with the embed multiple option in my keep:

zorp
Same here!

HiddenMystic wrote:And it isn't an error persay but trying to figure out why suddenly all of my posts in the Reindeer Games folder are showing up...will never be able to find my actual current posts that I need to with all of those added. :crazy:
I've actually had this odd thing since I joined the game.
*Edit: Wait, I misread, lol.
Last edited by Saphira455 on September 20th, 2019, 11:34:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me about the Instagram Incident, lmao.
Rip Kira Lunar Howl Image
I will try to click back.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

v Hatchling only, please! v
Spoiler
Wishlist~
Arrias
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arrias »

Got the same breeding error as well as noticed the stream didn't refresh at the quarter hour mark.

I concur with best wishes to Rose and anyone else that's working on this! :t-swoon:
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
ImageImageImageImageImage
crzyanimemom
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by crzyanimemom »

There is a gliche in the embed multiple. This is what I get: embedmore
I have creatures for sale. They are in tabs that say creatures for 500g. 1000g, 1500g, and 2000g. pm me if interested.

14/25 gifts.

https://pfq.link/@Jbfn Please click!
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

HiddenMystic wrote:I get this error message when trying to change a SB kitsune and puvia...

Error! Using the item could not be done!

But it's not true - I have a changed critter of both in my main tab. Just wanted to let you know.

And it isn't an error persay but trying to figure out why suddenly all of my posts in the Reindeer Games folder are showing up...will never be able to find my actual current posts that I need to with all of those added. :crazy:
I tried to use the Gender Change Potion and got the same message, so it seems none of the items to work.

And I got the same breeding error others posted about.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

I don't think anyone's reported this yet, but when I go to edit my profile (finally switching from photobucket to imgur for my images) I get the "You Broke It" page as soon as I click on the Profile tab in the User Control Panel.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D

Return to “Support and Suggestions”